Get it Going!
The One Stop course to turn your social business ideas into reality! Book now!
This course will walk you through your ideas, test the viability of them and assess the most appropriate structure for your future business – all in just one day! A fast track approach to helping you turn your social or business ideas into reality.
This intensive 1 day course is ideal for:
- Individuals wanting to set up a social Business
- Charities, communities and groups looking to take a step towards trading activities
- Private sector or SME’s wanting to convert to or adopt a social model of business
- Current social enterprises looking to develop new trading activities
- Those wishing to develop consortia models for commissioning, procurement and tenders
What the course covers:
- Exploring your ideas and shaping them into a distinct, marketable product or service
- Investigating appropriate investment opportunities to start or sustain your business
- Building your brand
- Ascertaining your routes to market
- Establishing your Unique Selling Points
- Understanding appropriate business sets ups and structures for your new business
- Getting your business up and running
At the end of the course you will have:
- Crystallised your business idea
- Understood then importance of your products and services
- Planned routes to market
- Have a clear understanding of options for company formation
- An understanding of the importance of good governance and appropriate expertise on your board
- A work pack to help you plan for a successful business
So whatever your idea – cafe, community maintenance programme, care work, professional services or bigger projects – you can start creating your business today!
This course is delivered in central Birmingham or the West Midlands for individuals or as part of a tailored training packages for businesses.
Bookings open for Wolverhampton on 18th September 2012 from 9.30am-4.00pm. Save up to 30% with our Beat The Clock savings – sign up here for our time limited offers