Getting the right product message out to the right audience in an engaging way will deliver the sales you need to drive your business forward. Whether you are a community organisation, social enterprise or small business you need customers (services users, beneficiaries, etc) to survive.
This fun, interactive session will show you the new ways to market your services and explain some of the principles that will enable you to develop a strategy that will reach your target markets and sales.
This one-day course is be suitable for:
- any size of orgainsation that needs to shape their products and services to current or emerging market tends
- Business considering revamping, developing or launching a new product
- Entrepreneurs looking to start a new social enterprise
By the end of the day, you will have:
- Gained a clear understanding of sales and marketing and how to apply them to your business
- Identified strategies for marketing products and services
- An understanding of ‘The Customer Point of View’ and how to respond to it
- Be armed with some ‘quick fix’ and ‘low cost’ sales and marketing solutions
This course is delivered in central Birmingham or the West Midlands for individuals or as part of a tailored training packages for businesses. Please contact us for more information or to book on the course.